Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

“Make brushing more fun with Minions!”


It is fun to be a kid. All you do is eat play and sleep throughout the day. When I was a kid, I have two big problem. One is, why does the Mr. Moon always come to take the shift of Mr. Sun? It means that playtime is over, and we need to sleep again so we can start another day.  The other one is when my tooth hurts so bad after eating my favorite gum and candy. 

Kids hate going to the Dentist because we fear that they will use a big needle to extract the affected tooth. My dad always told me to brush my teeth to avoid those kinds of situations. In my generation, we don't have that cool toothbrush neither that flavored toothpaste to make it more fun to brush my teeth. 



Despicable Me 3  is two weeks away from its opening date and Colgate introduces the newest Colgate’s Minions toothbrush and Minions toothpaste. These will surely make your kids excited to brush their teeth after meals. It will also help them to prevent tooth decay and strengthen while having fun. I would love to have one of these because it not only looks cool, but also I love collecting Minion characters. 

Wondering where you can purchase this adorable set? Well check out the links and you can order it online and receive it on the front of your doorsteps. 

Check out the links below:
  • Colgate Minions Kids 2-5 Years Old (Junior) Oral Care Pack:
http://www.lazada.com.ph/colgate-minions-kids-2-5-years-old-oral-care-pack-4804587.html?spm=a2o4l.sis-363.0.0.1sWUa5&ff=1
  • Colgate Minions Kids 5-9 Years Old (Youth) Oral Care Pack:
http://www.lazada.com.ph/colgate-minions-kids-5-9-years-old-oral-care-pack-4804586.html?spm=a2o4l.sis-363.0.0.1sWUa5&ff=1

I am indeed sure that brushing with your kids will be much more fun with Colgate’s Minions toothbrush and Minions toothpaste. My cousins will surely love these newest treats and will give them a huge smile on their faces like this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...