Ads Header

Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Epson's Special Christmas on Display Show



Epson and in partnership with Ortigas & company brings us "An Epson Spectacular Christmas Celebration" through a free 3D projection mapping show. It was held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Capitol Commons Park in Ortigas from December 11 up to this day.


My house is just one ride away from Capitol Commons, so I decided to check it out. It is definitely better late than never as I witnessed an amazing show filled with entertaining lights and songs. I remember the days when my mom brings me to COD every December each year to check out their newest show. But, this time Epson brought a simple building into life with their amazing projector.  



People stopped from walking and held on to their mobile phones as they record the lighting display. I also managed to take a video which you can do check out below: 



Epson Spectacular Christmas on Display Show
Posted by Lakwatsera Lovers on Saturday, 2 January 2016


I hope that Epson will continue this trend next year and once again bring us another explosive Christmas theme.

Here's my #Selfietacular entry for their #EpsonGivesBack Promo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...