Ads Header

Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beautiful Moments With My Super Mommy Rose!



I am very proud to say that I have a cool mother who always supports my decisions in life. She is also game with everything and can easily get along with my hobbies. We are a perfect tandem as we always watch movies, go to church every Sundays and also had to experience some random adventures of our own.


My Mom already achieved her double citizenship (senior citizen) three years ago and celebrated her 63rd birthday last July 12. If Marcus Blakley is Mr. Everything in the PBA; my mom is Mrs. Everything as she is stronger than Ultimate Warrior and The Undertaker combined. I know that it's very tough for her as we lost my Dad last year in battling Colon Cancer, but still she always does her best for our family.


She is also a great cook and everyday she prepares amazing dishes that eventually make my stomach big, which makes me skip lines from MRT as they think I am already six months pregnant. She is fun to be with; we share a lot of stories and the best of all I know how to throw those jokes to make her laugh.


Even she is already in her early sixties; my mom doesn't look that old. Sometimes jeepney drivers ask for her ID before giving her a discount as they don't believe her senior citizenship. She has a lot of secrets to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She doesn't eat meat anymore, and she always sleeps early at night; except when we both have to attend an advance screening at night. I also bought a juicer for her, so she can mix different vegetables and fruits and turn it into a natural fresh juice because it is really important of what kind of drinks she takes.

But did you know that there is a supplement drink available exclusively at Watsons stores that can serve like a fountain of youth for your parents. Yes, you guessed it right, Premium HyC 150, developed by FINE Japan Co. Ltd., is now available in the Philippines. Premium HyC 150 is unique because it is the only supplement drink that has the optimal combination of active anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen and ubiquinol.

“Collagen drinks are said to be the secret for longevity and beauty of Japanese people, who are known for their smooth skin and youthful appearance. Collagen drinks are, in fact, very popular in China and South Korea.

Premium HyC 150 has other benefits that go beyond skin care and a rejuvenated, more youthful look. To maximize the benefits of collagen, one important element, hyaluronic acid, has to be present. At least 50 percent of hyaluronic acid in our body can be found in our skin. Premium HyC 150 contains 150 mg of hyaluronic acid, the optimal dosage to replenish the body of this essential nutrient. Hyaluronic acid acts as space filler by binding to water and keeps the skin wrinkle-free. It lubricates joints, ligaments and connective tissues. It also hydrates surrounding tissue and keeps the collagen nourished and healthy.



Premium HyC 150, exclusively distributed in the Philippines by BrightRAY Enterprises, is now available at Watsons stores. For information, visit www.HyC150.com.

I heard that Captain Jack Sparrow will be looking for the fountain of youth in his next film. I think he might just visit Watsons stores instead of going again into a dangerous expedition. And for my mom, adding Premium HyC 150 into her supplement will surely make her look younger and gorgeous than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...